2021 MH SET result Download links for the answer key, cut off, and merit list may be found on the Maharashtra SET official website on this page. Savitribai Phule Pune University is in charge of determining Maharashtra state eligibility. The entrance exam for paper 1 and paper 2 was held on September 26, 2021. Candidates who took the exam are waiting for the results as well as the merit list to be released. This article will contain all exam-related information, including results, cutoffs, merit lists, and answer keys.
2021 MH SET result
The Savitribai Phule Pune University conducts the MH SET to select applicants for assistant professor positions in Maharashtra and Goa universities and colleges. This test covers 32 courses from the arts, commerce, science, management, law, mental, moral, and social studies faculties.
Each faculty has its own set of eligibility requirements that the candidate must meet. The candidate will be required to take an exam in any of the disciplines specified by the relevant committee.
MH SET 2021 Highlights
- Savitribai Phule (Savitribai Phule) Maharashtra state eligibility tests are administered by Pune University.
- The test is held to determine who will be considered for the position of assistant professor.
- This exam is only held once a year at the state level.
- Offline mode is used for the MH SET.
- The MH SET takes 180 minutes to complete.
- The exam costs Rs. 850 for the general category and Rs. 650 for the reserved category.
- setexam.unipenu.ac.in is the official website for the MH SET.
- Candidates can get their results on the internet.
Important dates for the MH SET
- The online application period ran from May 17th through June 17th, 2021.
- From June 28th to June 25th, 2021, is the last day to pay the application fee and late fee.
- The relevant application window will be open from June 26th to June 30th, 2021.
- The deadline for downloading the admit card is September 16th, 2021.
- The MH SET 2021 will be held on September 26th, 2021.
- The date of the results will be published soon. The merit list and cut-off marks have not yet been announced.
Result of the MH SET 2021
To be considered for the position of assistant professor, a candidate must have a passing grade in both papers. Papers 1 and 2 are both required.
- In order to be considered for the open/EWS/Orphan category, the candidate must score at least 40% on both papers.
- In order to be considered for the reserved category, a candidate must score 35 percent on both papers.
Checking the result of the MH SET 2021
To verify the results of paper 1 and paper 2 for the associate professor position, candidates should follow these simple steps:
- Candidates can first go to Savitribai Phule Pune University’s official website (SPPU).
- There will be a link to “Maharashtra SET result 2021” on the front page. This link should be followed.
- To see your results, fill in all of the required information. Enter your registration number, roll number, date of birth, and other information.
- Now, press the submit button.
- The result of the MH SET 2021 will be displayed on the screen. For future reference, download and print the roll number.
2021 MH SET merit list
The Savitribai Phule Pune University’s official website will post the MH SET 2021 exam merit list. On the official website, candidates can view the provisional and final merit lists. The names of the students who passed that level and advanced to the next phase of selection will appear on the merit list.
The merit list is available two to three days after the exam results are announced. The merit list is organised by subject and category. Both papers should have the candidate’s name on them.
Also check: Download Maha TET Result 2021
Also check: Assam Combined Competitive Exam Prelims
Cut-off date for MH SET is 2021.
The cut-off marks show the minimal qualifying marks that a candidate must get in order to be chosen. The selection committee determines the cut-off marks, which are determined by a number of factors. Candidates can get the cut-off marks on the Savitribai Phule Pune University’s official website.
The cut-off list will show the marks for each category. Candidates in the general category must score 40 percent on both papers, while candidates in the reserved category must score 35 percent on both exams. According to UGC criteria, only 6% of candidates are chosen and deemed qualified.